We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couples visiting first time to Pattaya & Phuket

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Topic
Couples visiting first time to Pattaya & Phuket

Hello to all those who are visiting for the first time,

Hey group we are visting pattaya & phuket for the first time in March last and April first week. We are so very excited and wanted to know who else will be there during this time for the first time.

Please share your itineary and things on list in this forum, thsi will help us the first timers to make d most out of their trip.

Also those intrested in meeting each other may share the same not to forget any scams or security advices are also welcome.

Please get this going, to start with i am Brad and i will be visiting with my SO (Steph), we are 23 and 21 respectively and coming to asia for the first time.

Our itineray is already posted in the forum and regarding scams we are advised not to take jet skies and taxi's which runs without meter.

Your turn guys....

Regards,

Brad

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Couples visiting first time to Pattaya & Phuket

Full service airlines flying from BKK to Phuket are Thai Airways ( all flights on wide-body airliners ) and Bangkok Airways, budget flights from BKK with Air Asia.

From Bangkok Don Muang Airport ( DMK ) budget airlines to Phuket are Nok Air and Orient Thai/One-To-Go.

Although BKK Airport is easy go get to from Pattaya also note that Bangkok Airways has flights from the much smaller but very easy Pattaya-Utapao Airport to Phuket and Koh Samui.

Edited: 05 February 2011, 05:23
Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Couples visiting first time to Pattaya & Phuket

Thanks Monica so how is bangkok airline i booked a flight from BKK to Phuket.

Hope the leg space and service is comfortable and they fly without cancellations.

Regards,

Brad

23. Re: Couples visiting first time to Pattaya & Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2012, 05:23