We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mantra Restaurant & Bar, Pattaya

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
160 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mantra Restaurant & Bar, Pattaya

I have read the reviews on this website. Could anyone give an indication of the price levels here? Any other observation welcome.

John

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
2,914 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mantra Restaurant & Bar, Pattaya

Hi John

Just type Mantra Pattaya Menu in Google and it comes up. Will be there in June and must say it looks very nice.

Kind Regards

Jim

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mantra Restaurant & Bar, Pattaya

It is expensive by Thailand standards and not a place you would go every night :) LOL

But for a special night out it's great. Do note that they do have a dress code which is smart, which I for one am more than happy with :)

Do also go one night to Ruen Thai, nice food and Thai music and dance, we always take friends or others visiting us if we go down for the weekend.

Some sample prices:

http://www.mantra-pattaya.com/

Edited: 23 February 2011, 02:10
Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
160 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mantra Restaurant & Bar, Pattaya

Thank you for the above. I have looked at the menus and they are interesting. It is expensive by Thailand standards. I promised to take someone there next time I was in Pattaya.

Thanks again.

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
496 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mantra Restaurant & Bar, Pattaya

jmw912,

Allowing for the fact that you have read the reviews on the Mantra, you may want to save your visit for the Sunday Buffet/Lunch.

A fixed price for the all-you-can-eat nosh, but drinks are extra (goes without saying).

An excellent variety of international menus/buffets to select from, so make sure you have a bit of a starvation diet for a few days beforehand. To maximize the value, you really want to hit the joint with a hearty appetite, and allow for 3 hours to get stuck right in.

If you're taking the kids, (or even if the missus has a sweet tooth, and let's face it....whose missus doesn't..?) make sure they leave plenty of room for the chocolate fountain.

Don't learn from experience like we had to, and be obliged to put up with a bloated/narky ankle-biter for the rest of the afternoon, simply because she couldn't fit in another kilo of chocolate-coated-whatever.

Cheers mate,

Rick

Kaenz & png

Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
160 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Mantra Restaurant & Bar, Pattaya

Many thanks for the above. If I can use a cliché, their is plenty of food for thought!

6. Re: Mantra Restaurant & Bar, Pattaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 01:19
Get answers to your questions about Pattaya