We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amari Orchid Contact details

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
983 posts
248 reviews
Save Topic
Amari Orchid Contact details

does anyone have the manager's e mail address? I made a booking and my pc crashed before i could print the confirmation. I have sent three requests through their website but received no reply. i also tried to send a fax.

Thanks in anticpation,

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Amari Orchid Contact details

There's an enquiry form here:

http://www.amari.com/enquiry.aspx?h=orr

and a phone number:

+66 3841 8418

Its not uncommon for Thai hotels not to reply to emails. Phone calls are the most effective method and don't cost much.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
983 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Amari Orchid Contact details

I have sent them four enquiries. They promise to reply within two working days but haven't.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
64 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amari Orchid Contact details

i have a contact email for the customer service manager - i will pm you the details

bedfont
Level Contributor
16 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Amari Orchid Contact details

Would u mind messaging me the managers email as well please? I have also emailed several times with no response. We're arriving on my mothers birthday and was trying to organise some kind of surprise for her. Thanks in advance. :)

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
983 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Amari Orchid Contact details

reservations1@orchid.amari.com

I also have another so meassage me if you need it.

We booked their mantra taster offer for a friends b day. it was amazing. Gorgeous food, a free cocktail, we mentioned the birthday and my friend had a massive bouquet of flowers and a cake. We were not exopecting the cake and flowers.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
6,022 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Amari Orchid Contact details

Yep, thats one of the best things about hotel restaurants in Thailand. Say its your birthday and a cake miraculously appears.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Amari Orchid Contact details

I have emailed and sent an enquiry through the Amari Orchid website....no response.

Maybe they don't need the business? In the meantime we will look at other hotels/resorts, but there are so many it gets confusing...

8. Re: Amari Orchid Contact details

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 19:16