We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya

Hello,

As i am traveling to Thailand and my flight will arrived at 5.50 PM at Suvarnabhumi airport, ( where i will take visa and do all formalities) may be it take 1 -2 hours time, then need to go pattaya.

So please suggest me,

1) how to travel to pattaya (bus or taxi)?

2) how much bus or taxi cost to me?

3) if i took bus, then where to get drop as my hotel is Bella villa Prima(138 M.9 Soi 4, Pattaya 2nd road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi)?

4) from there bus stop, what is best way to reach hotel?

5) is it safe at pattaya at that time(around 9.30 - 10.30), if not then i will definitely hire taxi for hotel drop?

Regards

Mukesh Puri

Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya

Some sound options listed here;

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293919-s301/Pattaya:…

...see if it helps.

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
16,009 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya

How many people in your group? The price is the same for 4 passengers in a taxi as for one person. I ask about the number of people because most Indian tourists seem to travel in large groups.

Looks like your hotel will be easy to find. Located between Beach Road and Sai Song.

http://www.bellavillapattaya.com/prima.php

Pattaya City map.

thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya_map/pattaya_map…

Edited: 19 July 2012, 13:32
sydney
Level Contributor
389 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya

I always book Mr T taxi service and never had a problem. After exiting customs procedures I just look for my name on a board. I've always arrived outside bus services and I have no time having to deal with local taxis, I just want to get to my accom. and check in. Fourb2's link provides contact details.

England,Birmingham
Level Contributor
403 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya

As above posters have mentioned,it all depends on if you are travelling alone or in a group,but please keep in mind if you decide to get taxi there will only be room for 2 or 3 passengers and only 2 suitcases as the boot or trunk of the taxi are very small and if only 2 passengers you can put 1 suitcase on the seat inside taxi,if there is more than 2 or 3 passengers and you have many suitcases or a lot of luggage you might have to book a mini van.Getting a bus is a cheaper option,get the bus at airport to pattaya bus station, and then get baht bus to your hotel.If there is a couple of you get the bus,if there is a group of you get mini van.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
983 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya

I would get a taxi. I have done both. If you get the Bell company bus i think they will drop you to your hotel, but obviously you could be the last one to be dropped off. The public bus will mean you have to get a public bus to your hotel they tend to rip you off as they know you are disorientated and have luggage.

Far simpler to book Mr T

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
1,166 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya

We've used the same taxi company for years without any problems P.T taxis always there to meet us at gate number 3, they have an office on Pattaya 3rd Road and you can book on their website

http://www.pttaxiservice.com/

or e-mail: Nutthawat Prasomsri - p.t.taxi@hotmail.com

You may want to consider using one of the fasttrack services available at Bangkok airport they'll get you throught immigration quite quickly I don't understand why people will rather wait for hours rather than pay a little extra to get away from the airport. If you are lucky and are flying business class your airline may give you a fast track pass before arrival

Bowen, Australia
Level Contributor
309 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfer from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya

Hi, I just had a look at the links you posted in regards to taxis/buses etc (thanks for that!) but in regards to the limousine hire from Bangkok to Pattaya the option is for 1-2 people only...does that mean the price is for 1-2 people (so I'd double it as there are four of us, all adults) or they can only fit 1-2 people...which would mean its the tiniest limo in the world haha? Thanks :0)

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
1,166 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfer from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya

Just give your details to the whichever taxi company you decide to book with they all have larger cars or mini-vans, they tend to have more problems with the luggage than the passengers.

All they need to know is how many passengers best also to say if they are all adults or children, P.T TAXI (see above for details) collect us 2 adults and 2 children and they've alway sent the right size car.

Hong Kong
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Transfer from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya

I'm interested in getting Mr T taxi when I'm going to pattaya in 2 weeks. Any direct contact to the taxi company as I couldn't find it on the web? As there are 6 of us, I wonder what type of minivan will we get? Hope to hear from you soon.

10. Re: Transfer from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Pattaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2013, 10:16