We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mr T Taxi

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
4 posts
Save Topic
Mr T Taxi

i'll be travelling to pattaya in mid august. There'll be 6 adults. I've read about some recent reviews on mr t taxi but when I tried to get more information about this taxi service on the web, I couldn't find any link. Instead, there is a mr p.t.taxi servcie. Are these two companies the same? Most of the postings mentioned taxis, any minivan servcie provided by mr t taxi? Anybody who has a link to Mr T taxi so that I can try to contact him since quite a number of people find him good and reliable? Any other suggestions welcome.

1. Re: Mr T Taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 02 August 2012, 11:43
Edited: 02 August 2012, 11:43
Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mr T Taxi

T's email address and other options as well listed here;

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293919-s301/Pattaya:…

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mr T Taxi

Mr T and P.T Taxi's are not the same company, we've used both in the past but now we stick to P.T Taxi's to travel from Airport to Dusit Pattaya we are 2 adults and 2 children and they've always sent the right size car for us. Driver is always waiting for us after clearing immigartion at gate number 3

They do have people carriers for larger numbers of passengers, this is their website were you can book on line.

http://www.pttaxiservice.com/

or you can send e-mail direct to Nutthawat Prasomsri - p.t.taxi@hotmail.com

Can recommend their service, not sure how much they charge for the bigger vehicles we pay 1000 baht to Pattaya and 900 baht back to airport

Pune, India
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mr T Taxi

I recently used services of Mr T Taxi for a group of 7 people. He did provide a nice and clean toyota commuter for what I think as a reasonable charge. In fact due to heavy rush, it took more than 2 hours to get visa on arrival. His driver did wait. Since i did not turn up and had no working phone number on arrival Bangkok, Mr T even sent me a mail. I though due to long waiting his driver would throw tantrums. However on the contrary he was reasonable in behaviour. Due to this experience we rented van from Mr. T Taxi for Pattaya to Bangkok travel. Tis time though we were on time, his driver was a bit furious. He did not bother us anyways just that he wasn't smiling. But who cares. All in all I would certainly use his taxis for all future travels.

England,Birmingham
Level Contributor
393 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mr T Taxi

Try phoning Mr T Taxi his number is 0066 38 720 318 or mobile 0066 81 258 7716 or 0066 81 351 3612

mr_ttaxi@hotmail.com

I had no reply when i sent him email, but when i phoned he confirmed pick up with me and i asked him if he could reply to my email that i had sent him to confirm pick up from airport he replied to my email.

I was very pleased with service from this taxi firm.It took me over one hour to clear customs, the driver was waiting with my name on board no problems.

Make sure you tell him how many passengers so they will send you correct vehicle,the cost for minivan for 6 passenger should cost about 1400/ 1500 baht.

Good Luck

bazkashmir

Dubai, Dubai...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mr T Taxi

We recently used the service of Mr. T last month and it was excellent. The Driver came to pick us up at the airport earlier than expected. He drove us from airport to Pattaya without no hassles. on our second day, the driver came in our hotel on time, again a no hassle transaction, Mr. T is true to his words.

essex england
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mr T Taxi

hi mr t taxi i booked with you october 2012 all ok will be arriving 24/4/2013 flight tg917@15.00hrs.need a taxi from bkk to pattaya dusit thani hotel. please confirm is the price still 1000bt? yours faithfully mr hill.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mr T Taxi

There is no point posting a message for Mr T here as it is a travel forum, it would ever be seen at all. You need to contact him direct

Douglas, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Mr T Taxi

I have used Mr t taxis for five years now over about 12 trips to pattaya. I have never had any problems with his service. Always good clean and courteous drivers nice clean cars and a very efficient service the driver always waits at meeting point three with a board with my name on and more to the point it is well written and legible 10 out of 10 would highly recommend

Douglas, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Mr T Taxi

I have used Mr t taxis for five years now over about 12 trips to pattaya. I have never had any problems with his service. Always good clean and courteous drivers nice clean cars and a very efficient service the driver always waits at meeting point three with a board with my name on and more to the point it is well written and legible 10 out of 10 would highly recommend