We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bell Bus Service website

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Cruz, Cal
Level Contributor
815 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Bell Bus Service website

I have tried numerous times now to sign in and book my trip BKK to Pattaya and back with BBS but website seems inop, can't sign in can't book, any other way to do this? I only have another week to get it done thanx

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,577 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bell Bus Service website

This is the only website I have for Bell Travel.

http://www.belltravelservice.com/

Email address from their link: info@belltravelservice.comn

(This is assuming you are leaving from the airport and within the time limits listed on their website.)

For now only worry about getting there! Once you are in Pattaya you can book a return trip to the airport in person. Or you can use a bus from the bus station on North Pattaya to Ekamai bus station in Bangkok.

In a pinch you can also just use Bus 389 from the airport. For Pattaya City this bus drops you off on Sukhumvit and you arrange a ride from there to your hotel. I walk across the highway and get a baht bus from that side. This is a busy highway so be careful crossing this street. Get off at North Pattaya or Central. If you are going to Jomtien just stay on this bus.

http://www.airportpattayabus.com/2012/

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bell Bus Service website

You could try using a different browser. Some websites will only work on IE, some only on Firefox, etc.

Santa Cruz, Cal
Level Contributor
815 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bell Bus Service website

There is a problem with bell travel service website as I tried a second listing for BTS thru Bing it says there new system is not yet completed and for reservations email info@belltravelservice.com and to allow at least 7 days for a reply

England,Birmingham
Level Contributor
395 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bell Bus Service website

I have used this service a few times and have never had a problem great service.I have never booked on website,i booked by telephone and have never had a problem,they take your name and ask what date and time you want to tavel,when you arrive at airport just go to the bell travel desk and give you name.On return journey you can go to bus station about 3 days before and get ticket before your travel date and they will tell you what time they pick you up from hotel or again you can phone and book.

They say on their web site to book about 3 days before you journey ,i have come to airport and booked at the last minute and have had no problem but to be on the safe side it is always best to book before hand just in case they are fully booked.

•The contact numbers are ◦Outside Thailand +66(0)89-449-8841 and +66(0)89-449-8843

In Thailand 089-449-8841 and 089-449-8842.

Santa Cruz, Cal
Level Contributor
815 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bell Bus Service website

I did email them and waiting for a reply if I dont hear from them by next weekend I'll give them a call thanx for the number

Santa Cruz, Cal
Level Contributor
815 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bell Bus Service website

Emailed them yesterday and already have my conformation today

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bell Bus Service website

There is another service which takes you to south Pattaya, they have more departures than Bell Bus but they only take you to their depot but its just a matter of gettting a local taxi from there. They will also drop you off on a few points on Sukhumvit road near the tops of North and Central Pattaya Roads were you can get a taxi.

www.airportpattayabus.com/2012/index.html

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
3,058 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bell Bus Service website

This 389 bus looks a very good choice with a regular hourly service and the top of central pattaya road would be a useful drop off point for me.

I arrive next Thursday mid day ish at Bangkok airport. This will be the first time I have used anything but ARL to Bangkok. Is this bus easy to find at the airport?

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bell Bus Service website

They used to be on the lower level of the arrivals terminal, last time I went passed their vehicle it looked like the same gate as the Bell Bus I think its gate 7 or 8. This OK for singles but if you are a group 4 or more best to book a Taxi.

Santa Cruz, Cal
Level Contributor
815 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bell Bus Service website

Bell bus is really easy Gate 8 on floor 1 every 2 hours from BKK 10, 12, 2, 4 Etc quick transfer to a minibus and dropped at your hotel all for 200 Baht, back to BKK from Pattaya picked up at your hotel 30 minutes before your bus 9, 11 1, 3 etc about 90 mnutes to or from BKK for the bus trip