We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Don Muang Airport to Pattaya

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,244 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from Don Muang Airport to Pattaya

Hi experts!

may i know the taxi rate from Don Muang Aiport to Pattaya? Is there a taxi counter which i could buy a taxi coupon (at a fixed fare) or do i need to negotiate for taxi fare? If yes, how much should i expect to pay including toll?

TIA

Chiang Klang...
Level Contributor
902 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from Don Muang Airport to Pattaya

Taking a taxi to Pattaya means negotiating a fare with the driver. I'd say you'd be looking at 1500 baht more or less.

There are other options such as taking the shuttle bus to Morchit BTS station, and riding the bts to Ekkamai. Next to the station is the Ekkamai bus station from where buses run to Pattaya every 20-30 minutes.

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,244 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from Don Muang Airport to Pattaya

Thanks rubarabbit!

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,799 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from Don Muang Airport to Pattaya

What time do you arrive at Don Muang?

Skytrain 0600 to midnight.

www.pattayabus.com/?page_id=1559&lang=en

http://bangkok.sawadee.com/skytrain.htm

Good luck.

4. Re: Taxi from Don Muang Airport to Pattaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2014, 06:17