We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Dinner

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kolkata (Calcutta...
2 posts
Save Topic
Beach Dinner

Hello,

My friends and I are visiting Pattaya in Oct 2013. I would like to host a dinner for my friends on the beach. We are staying in the Rabbit Resort.

Pls do let me know what are the options that I can explore.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,015 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Dinner

You can have a look at The Glass House, Pattaya.

tripadvisor.in/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d20…

Its little far from Rabbit Resort. But its on the way or near to Nong Nooch Gardens, Floating Market and Mimosa.

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,435 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Dinner

Start with your hotel first, they may be able to advise you too. They may have a party shack or something like that. The beach near this hotel is popular with gay visitors by the way. If this is a problem or a good thing you have to decide.

Do you mean a catered dinner where a catering company provides seats, tables and prepared food?

Jomtien area is a little more out of the way for guests to get to than Pattaya Beach area.

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach Dinner

Good tip from Sanjeev , there are quite a few beachside restaurants south of Jomtien before Nong Nooch area - but often I take no notice of the names :) LOL - but those would be easy to get to from Rabbit Resort

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,435 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach Dinner

"...on the beach"

Actually on the beach or will a facility "near" a the beach be okay?"

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
187 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach Dinner

2 months back I stayed in Rabbit Resort. I would suggest that you first ask the Hotel if they can arrange something like that. They have an area on the beach right in front of the hotel, which they use for their guests somewhat exclusively. Possibly they will be able to arrange something for you there.

It's a beautiful hotel with a nice beachfront area, and Im sure you and your freinds will enjoy there.

6. Re: Beach Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Pattaya