We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good restaraunts central pattaya

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bray, Ireland
Level Contributor
867 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Good restaraunts central pattaya

Who can recommend any good restaraunts, Thai food preferably around Central pattaya?

stockport
Level Contributor
1,563 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Good restaraunts central pattaya

kiss food, at the bottom of soi dianna, just on 2nd road (opposite mikes shopping mall)

Bray, Ireland
Level Contributor
867 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good restaraunts central pattaya

Oh yeah I know that one, it's not bad, I used to eat there regularly but went with my friend last time and he wasn't impressed and he's coming with me again! He's hard to please!!!! Something a little more upmarket without being really really expensive?

Pattaya, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Pattaya, Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
7,660 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good restaraunts central pattaya

Da Da's - Tip Plaza

Pattaya, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Pattaya, Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
7,660 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good restaraunts central pattaya

Dbl post

Edited: 09 December 2013, 21:14
5. Re: Good restaraunts central pattaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 December 2013, 14:35
Bray, Ireland
Level Contributor
867 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good restaraunts central pattaya

I'll go that far if it's worthwhile. I'll be staying in central pattaya but I do tend to move around a bit anyway. I'm not on too tight a budget, just once it's not really over the top expensive. Barbecue places sound good, if you have other recommendations I'd like to hear them.

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,788 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Good restaraunts central pattaya

I'm not that fussy as you are for eating establishments. I like simple and cheap. I could probably live on chicken fried rice almost every day. (Almost!)

Central Festival Mall has some places to eat at. Not to mention the food court and even fast food places. When you just walk around Soi Boukhaw, Soi Diana and Soi Honey Inn there are some more places to eat at. I like the club sandwiches at Kiss Restaurant. Crazy Dave's and Canterbury Tales might be worth a look.

http://www.pjscuba.com/crazydaves.htm

http://www.canterburytalescafe.com/

Happy eating.

Surrey
Destination Expert
for El Gouna
Level Contributor
1,505 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Good restaraunts central pattaya

We ate in The Nag's Head, which is almost opposite the entrance to The Marriott Hotel on 2nd Road (where the Ripleys Believe it or Not balloon is located). Had pasta, steak & pork chops, we ate here 4 times in 2 weeks because it was so good. Very reasonable prices and a nice menu.

Lisa

London, United...
Level Contributor
13,531 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Good restaraunts central pattaya

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurants-g293919-Pattay…

Bray, Ireland
Level Contributor
867 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Good restaraunts central pattaya

Thanks for the tips people, I'll keep them all in mind, well except for the club sandwich in kiss!!! Looking for something just a bit more interesting than that :)