We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from bangkok to pattaya

Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Topic
Travel from bangkok to pattaya

Hi, i am travelling first time by 389 from bangkok airport to pattaya.

My hotel is cucumber inn opp tukcom on south pattaya road,

Whats the best place to get down and can i walk down to my hotel on my own, i am not carrying much luggage .

Similarly, what would be the bestway to get on the bus to ekkamai from pattaya?

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
15,667 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from bangkok to pattaya

Bus to Ekamai you can get from the bus terminal on North Pattaya Road. Find North Pattaya on map below and look for "Bus Terminal to Bangkok."

Bus 389 will let out on Sukhumvit where it meets South Pattaya Road. (You may have to tell the attendant.) You can hop a baht bus down South Pattaya and get off at TukCom. There is a Big C near this area where often there will be people waiting (on South Pattaya Road) to wave a baht bus over. Have coins. Motorcycle taxi will take you direct. (I have walked from Sukhumvit to Soi Boukhaw/TukCom area. But baht bus is 10 baht and faster. But I am crazy and walk a lot just for exercise.)

See map and find Big C and Day Night Hotel. Read how to use baht buses in Pattaya by doing forum search and checking FAQ's out. (See Top Questions on right side.)

thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya_map/pattaya_map…

Up to you.

2. Re: Travel from bangkok to pattaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 06:21