We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget accommodation

Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Budget accommodation

i am planing to stay in Pattaya 6 nights in April, and i am looking for budget accommodation in south Pattaya area or closer. I am single traveler, and my budget is around 400 - 600bht per night. If of you would be so kind to help me by suggesting any budget hotel(2-4stars), or guesthouse, or apartment,

Pattaya
Level Contributor
489 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget accommodation

You expect a 4 star hotel at 600 baht a night? Good luck with that :-)

5-600 baht a night at a guesthouse is possible, but you can forget about 400, unless you find a thai room, and they won't give you a thai room for 6 days...

There are a few hostels in pattaya, if you really want to save money. Like AsiaBackpackers.

Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget accommodation

i am sorry,.. i mean 2star hotel,......and i was to say that i am planing to stay in Pattaya 6 nights in April, and i am looking for budget accommodation in south Pattaya area or closer. I am single traveler, and my budget is around 400 - 600bht per night. If of you would be so kind to help me by suggesting any budget hotel(2stars), or guesthouse, or apartment,

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
15,015 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Budget accommodation

You get a NO STAR hotel for your price range. But with NO STAR hotels around 600 baht you also get private toilet, TV and air conditioning.

Apex Hotel advertises 650 baht for their air conditioned room. Located on Pattaya 2nd Road. (Sai Song on maps.)

http://www.apexhotelpattaya.com/

Near the Apex is the Ice Inn. Some rooms without air are under 600 baht.

http://www.pattayacity.com/iceinn/

On nearby Soi Honey Inn (where you see Bay Breeze Hotel on map) you can check the New Star Hotel which is across from the Intown Holiday Hotel. Cheap fan only rooms available. Book one night somewhere and then check out other hotels close by for your price range.

thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya_map/pattaya_map…

Will you be in Pattaya over Songkran?

Muscat, Oman
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Budget accommodation

yes i will be over Songkran i guess ........Any apartments or guesthouse not very far from south Pattaya area within that price? i can pay up to 700bht,.. maybe guesthouse or apartments better or cheaper i guess.

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
15,015 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Budget accommodation

Above hotels in my previous link are mostly under 700 baht. Also you can check the Sawasdee Hotel chain on Soi Honey Inn and the Orn Place Hotel on Soi Honey Inn. Intown Holiday Hotel can be had @ or under 700 baht. You have about 10 places to check within a 8 minute walk from Apex.

Serviced apartments cost more than cheap hotels. Different area is the Henry Apartments.

www.henryapartmentpattaya.com/contact.php

vancouver
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,756 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Budget accommodation

Any idea what rates at Henry's are , website doesn't seem to say ?

Bray, Ireland
Level Contributor
867 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Budget accommodation

Sawasdee sunshine is very cheap. At Christmas I paid 1000 baht a night for superior room, they have smaller rooms, not sure how much but I'd say 6-800 baht. It's located on soi honey, which is off second road, opposite soi 10.

stockport
Level Contributor
1,614 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Budget accommodation

english rose guesthouse, just off lkmetro, can get a room for 500/600 baht, very good cheap place to stay, and alan is a good guy

9. Re: Budget accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2015, 06:18