We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

baht busses on market days

Which Pattaya hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
vancouver
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,753 posts
Save Topic
baht busses on market days

I can't remember for sure but I think I heard that thecines that run up and down soi Bukhao are re-routed on Tues and Fri during tue market , is that the case ?? If so whats the difference?

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,815 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: baht busses on market days

Yeah, sometimes they veer off to the left to avoid the crowd. Then come around and pick up South Pattaya again. Even if you walk from Soi Diana down towards the market area it is not a long walk. (Well, not long for me because I am a fast walker.)

Depends on where you coming from and what you are trying to get to in that part of town. Pattaya Sai Song to South Pattaya and up that road towards Sukhumvit is another route. Third Road goes between Central and South Pattaya Road.

Pattaya, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Pattaya, Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
7,660 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: baht busses on market days

Motorcycle Taxi also works well. :)

vancouver
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
Level Contributor
2,753 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: baht busses on market days

How close do they get to the market before they veer off ?

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
14,815 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: baht busses on market days

You can walk from Soi Diana to the market area in 10 - 20 minutes.

If you are in Pattaya now take a test walk.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: baht busses on market days

I've known the buses go as far as the market and attempt to turn round in the road, good for a laugh.

The restriction is a ban on right turn at end of Soi Buckhaou into Pattaya Tai.

6. Re: baht busses on market days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 07:22