We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegeterian Food in pattaya

Chandigarh, India
Level Contributor
106 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Vegeterian Food in pattaya

We are indians, and looking for a good indian / vegetarian food available in pattaya.

Please suggest, the options we have.

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
9,863 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegeterian Food in pattaya

Use the Restaurants item on the green menu bar on top of this page and filter for Indian - 41 choices listed and I'm sure Pattaya has Indian restaurants not listed on TripAdvisor.

The only Indian restaurant that I have visited in Pattaya is tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293919-d3… . The location is easily reached and the cooking reminded me of the food during my two years in Bangalore. On the other hand, I would not claim that it would be worth traveling there from the opposite end of Pattaya when there are Indian restaurants all across the town.

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
16,777 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegeterian Food in pattaya

There are many Indian expats in Pattaya. (Usually around tailor shops!) Ask them where to eat. The only vegetarian place I ate at was on the corner of Third Road and South Pattaya Road. But I would not go all the way across the city just for a meal. (Many supermarkets in Pattaya too! Food courts often have a vegetarian meal section.)

When you do a forum check (probably need a real computer and not a smart phone) you get similar restaurant requests.

(Copy and paste this forum check below.)

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
889 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegeterian Food in pattaya

You can consider stay at Beverly Plaza Hotel, it has Indian restaurant.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,131 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vegeterian Food in pattaya

This should surely help you about Indian Food. You need to tell you hotel so that I can tell one near to your hotel. Pattaya is a small city, no bother though.

#Kohinoor Indian Restaurant Open 10 am (Opp Camelot Hotel) 17/4-6 Moo 10 Pratumnak Rd Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi, Tel icon +66-38-424-135 icon +66-083-836-2146

# Indian Chimney Pattaya Sai Nueang, Pattaya, Thailand Near A one Royal Cruise Hotel. 250 Bhat for Buffet Lunch and Dinner

# Eat Well Soi Buckhao, Opp. 18 Coins Restaurant , Maleez Lodge Hotel.

# Madras Darbar. (open 9 am) 519/104, Second Road, Pattaya, Thailand. Phone No: +66 38 488 945. Mbl: +66 86 970 4712. (Opp Central Festival Mall)

# Vegetarian Paradise (Open 1pm-1am) Indian Pure Vegetarian. Opp to Madras Darbar. 243/27,

# Annapurna Restaurants 159/154 Moo 5, Soi 4 Opp World Gems Collection, North Pattaya. Tel +66-38421550 Buffet Baht 200

# Saras (Sun City Hotel), Next to Siam Bayshore Hotel, 557 M, 10 Pratamnak Road, 2nd Road, Pattaya Tai, Chonburi. Phone: 038-424-769. Little Expensive

# Veda 256/27 Moo 5 Soi 20 Pattaya Nakula Road. Tel/ Fax (+66) 38412883 Mobile : (+66) 824610049

# Five Star Vegetarian & J. Restaurant (Thai Veg Food). 313/37 Moo 10, South Pattaya Road (at corner of Third Road).

Level Contributor
55 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vegeterian Food in pattaya

Is there any indian rest near dusit thani ?

Level Contributor
232 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vegeterian Food in pattaya

If you want Indian food only you can find many good places in India.Ttry Thaifood in Thailand. They have vegetarian dishes aswell. I see so many posts about Indians looking for Indian food. When I went on a tour in Bangkok all Indian tourists ate Indian food. I guess I can find Swedish food in Pattaya but it doesnt mean I only eat swedish. Hey, try something new! Thats one of the big reasons we travel abroad isnt it?

Level Contributor
309 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Vegeterian Food in pattaya

Sara s for a cheap Indian, in town at the Sun hotel

Indian by Nature for the best food, but a little unfriendly manager, though the waitresses are nice.

8. Re: Vegeterian Food in pattaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2015, 05:16
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question