We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pacific Club Resort - which views are best!

NSW Australia
Level Contributor
694 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Pacific Club Resort - which views are best!

Looking to book the at the Pacific Club Resort for June, can anyone who has stayed there advise on the best rooms view wise. Believe high level best but unsure of the view to choose - the jungle(pool) or ocean. Not sure if the new building down the hill has obscured at all the ocean views. Any help appreciated!!!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,037 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pacific Club Resort - which views are best!

Hi, we stayed there in January. We were on the 3rd floor with an ocean view suite. We could see the ocean in the distance but the construction in front of the hotel sort of spoils it, plus if the workman are there it can be a bit off putting to open your curtains to see them looking back at you. Personally I wouldn't pay the extra for an ocean view as the garden view would be much prettier. I'd still ask for 3rd or 4th floor though.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,037 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pacific Club Resort - which views are best!

ps, if you look at my review of Pacific Club I have posted a photo of the view from our balcony.

3. Re: Pacific Club Resort - which views are best!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 21:18