We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

keeping teenagers happy

bundeena
Level Contributor
977 posts
191 reviews
Save Topic
keeping teenagers happy

MY husband and I are in our early 40s and our kids are 15and 17 can you give us some suggestions on what to do and is it safe for them to wander around patong by themselfs.Has any one done any cooking and fruit carving classes and can any one recommend a good beautician.

Thanks Bundeenian

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,334 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: keeping teenagers happy

Hi there

I posted a forum back on Jan 26th about teens walking around alone. Why don't you check it out and see what you think,

In the serch spot just type in teenagers alone and it should come up. Its probably heaps of pages back by now so this may be the easiest way to find it.

Good luck

Wendy

Knowsley
Level Contributor
140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: keeping teenagers happy

Hi Bundeenian, my daughter and I did a fruit carving class and it was a hoot. My daughter didn't carve so much as masacre the fruit. My husband and 2 other dads took 10 kids go-carting last year and they loved it. Hope this helps.

Tracy

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,899 posts
415 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: keeping teenagers happy

HaHa Trabeck, Sounds like something I would do - Massacre the fruit!!

Bundeenian, the kids also might enjoy the ATV tour. Theres lots more suggestions on my Phuket site.

Cathy

www.cathyandgarystravelpages.com

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: keeping teenagers happy

I have to agree with Cathy, the ATV tour is really fun, my kids are younger than yours but my husband and I certainly felt like teenagers while racing around on the quad bikes through the mud!

www.atvphuket.com

5. Re: keeping teenagers happy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 22:16