We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hand luggage size?

Australia
Level Contributor
358 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Hand luggage size?

Hi Guys, I am off soon, can't wait anyway just a quick question.

I have bought a 51cm case on wheels that I intend to use as my hand luggage, will this be ok?

Thanks in advance.

Maz :-)

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hand luggage size?

who are you flying with? If you look on the website of your airline there will be a section on luggage and carry on luggage and it will usually give you measurements.

enjoy your trip.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,963 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hand luggage size?

Hi Maz, I'm not sure if 51cm is bigger than the allowable size, I have one that is 46cm, although I do vaguely remember there was a difference in size being allowed on international flights, than domestic, last year when I bought mine. Can you check on any airline web sites?

Lee

Australia
Level Contributor
358 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hand luggage size?

Thanks guys.

I am flying with Thai airways.

Maz :-)

New South Wales...
Level Contributor
141 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hand luggage size?

Hi Maz ,

Thai Airways say on the web max length 56cm, width 45cm and depth 25cm, sum total of dimensions cannot exceed 115cm and weight 7kgs for hand luggage.

Good packing,

Cjay

western aust
Level Contributor
610 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hand luggage size?

hi, what about tigerairlines,does anyone know what size? bought a new one but it looks a little bigger than old one. jenny

6. Re: Hand luggage size?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2009, 22:20