We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What Is the Best Itinery to follow

Edinburgh Scotland
Level Contributor
186 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
What Is the Best Itinery to follow

I would like to visit Phuket ( 10 Nights ), Singapore ( 3 Nights ) and Hong Kong ( 4 Nights ) in what order should I visit these places so that I can gain direct flights between the three bearing in mind I will be traveling from and back to the U.K.

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,099 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What Is the Best Itinery to follow

Recommend spending some time checking out the airlines timetables to see how they fit into your programme. Singapore and Hong Kong have flights to UK , but you would probably need to tranverse Bangkok to UK from Phuket.

I would think the best way of travelling would be UK - Hong Kong, HK to Sing, Sing to Phuket and Phuket via Bangkok to UK. You will be able to check you baggage direct to UK from Phuket. You can use HK as your post jetlag destination.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
694 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What Is the Best Itinery to follow

birdie, I'm going to Bangkok, Phuket and Singapore leaving on Saturday. I have booked flights with Emirates from Glasgow, flying to Dubai and then on to Bangkok. From Bangkok I have booked a cheap one way internal flight myself to Phuket. I have also booked another one way cheap internal flight from Phuket to Singapore. When I come home, I am flying from Singapore (no need to go back to Bangkok) to Dubai and then Dubai to Glasgow.

Of course, there are also a stack of airlines who will fly from London.

3. Re: What Is the Best Itinery to follow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 23:19