We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm allowed back now!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
I'm allowed back now!

Hey everyone!

I am now UNbanned! Lets see how long it lasts! I have been told to be on my best behaviour, so I will try my best....

While I havent been able to post anything I have kept an eye on you all and glad to see everyone doing well!

Love Reet xxx

sunshine coast...
Level Contributor
656 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm allowed back now!

Het Reet

Great news u can go back about bl..... y time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its such a laugh on here and addictive .I have never been a computer nerd but once we were going to Phuket and found this site that was the end of it

We are going in 2 weeks tomorrow can't wait it should be a hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo t.Are doing heaps of socializing with Chez ,Wendy all of us MAD ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT YOUR BACK

Luv Sue & Mark xx

Knowsley
Level Contributor
140 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm allowed back now!

Hi Reet, I don't know why you were banned but I gathered fellow T.A's were'nt happy about it. So welcome back.

Cheers Tracy

SEQ, Australia
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm allowed back now!

Good to see your back Reet!! Won't say too much about the circumstances, but suffice to say we are all happy about your return!!

Ireland
Level Contributor
734 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm allowed back now!

Welcome back Reet! Great to have ya on board again!!

Joe

Australia
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I'm allowed back now!

Hi Reet, glad you are back, many people would have missed your help and knowledge greatly.

Queensland...
Level Contributor
2,918 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I'm allowed back now!

Hi Reet, I went away for easter.. wondered where you were. I didn't know you had been banned...LOL enjoy yourself...CJ

perth wa
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: I'm allowed back now!

Welcome back Reet!!Just in time we leave in a few weeks and i wanted to ask you about the Cheraim Day Spa.This is the spa you went to isnt it?Im smiling thinking of you and your partners antics whilst there!!We have booked in for Mothers Day as a suprise for our mum.Can you remember roughly how long it took you to get there from Patong?

thanks Shelly

ballarat vic
Level Contributor
324 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I'm allowed back now!

Well done Reet hope you didnt have to sit in the naughty corner with your hands on your head for the time you were banned Karla

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I'm allowed back now!

Thanks everyone... its been frustrating not being able to help people... especially the ones that have gone unanswered, but I might do a catch up on TA sometime today!

So jealous that all you lucky ones are off on your trips (or already left)... I couldnt even say goodbye to some people!

Had coffee on Monday with Dale4 who leaves tomorrow and I made her suffer through 4 photo albums! Hahahaha!

Reet xx

Port Macquarie...
Level Contributor
807 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: I'm allowed back now!

Reet,

Least we won't get confused with your names now!

Glad all is well,

Chez

xx