We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jetstar has cheap airfares again

Melbourne
Level Contributor
468 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jetstar has cheap airfares again

Jetstar has cheap airfares from Australia again

The deal is pay for one and get the other one for only $3.00

Murf

Perth WA
Level Contributor
211 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jetstar has cheap airfares again

Thanks for that Murf.

Excellent prices for those on the east coast.

I just did a search and found a return fare (for 2 people travelling) for AUD$122, totalling $428 including taxes.

Not bad at all.

I am on the west coast so will have to use Tiger.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jetstar has cheap airfares again

Yeah I know. I

just booked Bangkok for $850.00 returm for 2 people. I know, could maybe have got it a little cheaper but the dates were going REALLY fast and I'm happy. Thats the main thing Yahoo

Wendy

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
367 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jetstar has cheap airfares again

how did you get it for 850?

the sale was only for one-way flights?

very good if you did.

Australia
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jetstar has cheap airfares again

They sold out really fast, I managed to get return Sydney-Phuket for just under $500 including our meals over and back, this includes tax as well.

Maroochydore...
Level Contributor
488 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jetstar has cheap airfares again

The sale was for return flights, u just had to be two people going.

I found Sydney Phuket return for $858 for both fares!!!.

Sooo cheap!!

Brett

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
367 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jetstar has cheap airfares again

well done!!

too bad the sale wasnt for february 2008 when im going :(

im sure there will be another one!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jetstar has cheap airfares again

it was buy one and get one then for $3.00. When i was processing my first preference it rejected at the very end as the availability had been snapped up in the interim by a faster little bunny

Those seats were certainy moving very fast. can't complain, phuket next week and Bk in October. Guess have to start on the Bk forum now. What a hard life.

wendy

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jetstar has cheap airfares again

it was buy one and get one then for $3.00. When i was processing my first preference it rejected at the very end as the availability had been snapped up in the interim by a faster little bunny

Those seats were certainy moving very fast. can't complain, phuket next week and Bk in October. Guess have to start on the Bk forum now. What a hard life.

wendy

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jetstar has cheap airfares again

oops

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
487 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Jetstar has cheap airfares again

Yes, I too played on the 'sorry try again-contact Jetsar' internet site and found the prices very good - IF you're from NSW/VIC. It just seems that the budget airline carriers don't think there is market for international travel (to particular destinations) here in Queensland. I selected a few different dates that at the time seemed to be available but then to try and search flights from Brisbane to either Sydney or Melbourne without being 'logged off' or 'no domestic flights' available, check in times, domestic/international luggage restrictions - well, it all just became too hard. I know money talks at the end of the day but when we get back to the LOS, I'll opt for an airline (preferably Singapore) that caters for the Queenslanders and makes travelling easy!

Just out of curiosity Brett, did you just 'play' or did you book?

Heads up though for you lucky southerners - Tiger airways are about to launch their 'deals' (unsure of details) - as Melbourne has become their Aussie base (alas, I'll never vote again!)

Cheers

Tiff xxx