We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cathyyyyyy....Pull ya socks up !!!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
661 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Cathyyyyyy....Pull ya socks up !!!

How on earth are you going to survive six months in Phuket at "THE VILLA" with us Frantic Flyers, if you can't cope with one night of ..... 'light refreshments'..... with Richard and Megumi????????

A bit more effort please luv....You do realise your representing us as a nation don't you??

Now tomorrow night ...........show em how it done.

Make us proud.

Julie xx

western aust
Level Contributor
610 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cathyyyyyy....Pull ya socks up !!!

hi cathy,your going to have to pace yourself.there are alot of friday night bbq"s to go and alot of us comming over soon. jenny

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,874 posts
417 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cathyyyyyy....Pull ya socks up !!!

Sooooo sorry to disappoint but it wasnt alcohol, I didnt have that many, the only people who will understant me are fellow migraine sufferers. My first 2 days in Phuket were spent with a massive one, had the jack hammer going off in my head and hugged the toilet bowl for 2 days, poor Gary was so worried as thought we would have to do a hospital trip.

On the mend now thank god and tonight will be a fun one. Had a ball in Cambodia but couldnt post much from there as the internet connections way to slow.

Julie our landing here from Phnom Penh was a ripper, bounced along the runway, when we stopped everyone clapped, me not coming home now haha

Cathy xxxxx

Perth WA
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cathyyyyyy....Pull ya socks up !!!

OH MY GOD

was a ripper, bounced along the runway, when we stopped everyone clapped

I wish i never read this post...

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
661 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cathyyyyyy....Pull ya socks up !!!

I'm glad your feeling better Cathy. I thought there must be some reason other than alcohol to keep you down.

Perhaps the bumpy landing set off the migraine.....OMG .... Why cant we just have nice smooth flights....lol

Gary, take care of the girl and hope you both have a great time tonight at the BBQ.

You'll be right with the flights home........... Remember....

***Flying's Fun***

Julie xx

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
265 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cathyyyyyy....Pull ya socks up !!!

Hi Cathy

I am very pleased youare feeling better - believe me I know how you felt. I recall you said the cafegot was much cheaper in Phuket.

Take it easy but have fun too!

Looking forward to meeting you on the 29th.

Jane

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cathyyyyyy....Pull ya socks up !!!

Don't ever let me fly to Cambodia!!!!!!!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
661 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cathyyyyyy....Pull ya socks up !!!

Ha ha Beez, thought you'd like Cathy's Landing.

When are you heading off again.......Have you been practicing your CLP????

Julie xx

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,659 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cathyyyyyy....Pull ya socks up !!!

Hi Julie,

2 weeks and 3 days but I aint counting..... You know how it is now, you start to want it to go slowly ......cause you know it's getting very close to flying time!!

I am tho going to take pictures for you all of me doing the CLP practice on board and of all those little tips I've given you all. I will post them when I get back... :)

Beezely

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
661 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cathyyyyyy....Pull ya socks up !!!

Two weeks out I was trying to work out a good excuse to tell the Insurance company so I'd be able to get a FULL REFUND...

One week out I was vomiting daily because I couldn't come up with an excuse and was running out of time.

The night before I had a disturbing dream about a Pilot running through the airport wrapped in a doona being chased by sharks???

Geez ....I'm so excited for you Beez.........lol

I'm so glad you are going add pictures to your Frantic Flyer's Manual. I for one can't concentrate on reading as well as being a back seat pilot. But I could probably focus on a Picture........maybe.

western australia
Level Contributor
290 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cathyyyyyy....Pull ya socks up !!!

Cathy

As a fellow migraine sufferer, I sympathise. Best tip I've found is to take 3 to 4 disprin straight away and then take Mersyndol if needed. After a good sleep get back on it!! Hope you don't get too many more. Enjoy your holiday and do us proud...