We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peter & Sandra Friday night BBQ May 11th

sydney
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Peter & Sandra Friday night BBQ May 11th

Denise and I were sitting with you at the Sunshine Bar.Enjoying a few quiet ales with yourselves.Sandra you were taking a few photos of the night and you were going to email them to me.Somehow i think you might of misplaced my email address.If this is so I was just wondering if i give you my email address could you forward some onto me.Denise and I had a ball with you two and we have never laughed so much sitting at the bar with those silly hats on.And what a hoot the Police Chief was.Also what a trip back to patong we had with Karla,Fletch,Fred,Julie and yourselves. Thanking you so muchly Robert & Denise My Email address is REDWARDS@RINTOUL.COM.AU

Ferntree Gully...
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peter & Sandra Friday night BBQ May 11th

Hi Denise,

We were there that night too,

were you the couple with the funny hats?

You were so funny , we have some photos and will send them to you. Is your email address all capitals as you have it cause my husband thought it should be all lower case?

It was a great fun night wasn't it ?

Cheers Lindy.

Ferntree Gully...
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peter & Sandra Friday night BBQ May 11th

Sorry just realised I was talking to Robert my mistake.

Lindy.

Port Macquarie...
Level Contributor
807 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Peter & Sandra Friday night BBQ May 11th

Hi Robert and Denise,

We were there that night too!! we are in contact with Sandra and Peter, just caught up with them in Melbourne for a great dinner with Karla and Fletch and David and Wendy!

I dont think Sandra has signed up to TA but logs on to have read. I have her email and phone numbers. I will contact her to see if she has seen your post. I also have photo's of that night, some which I think you may be in, I have given Sandra copies so i will let her forward them on.

What a great time we had!!

Hello Lindy, sorry you missed a great dinner, we had soooo much fun and laughs and wine!! I am keeping a lookout for cheap airfares and we will be back in a flash for another get together.

Chez

xx

Ferntree Gully...
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Peter & Sandra Friday night BBQ May 11th

Hi Chez,

Glad to hear you had a great night, maybe next time.

Do you have any plans to go back to Thailand in the near future?

I am really kicking myself that we missed that dinner was the food good?

It was Vietnemise wasn't it?

I am still trying to work out was it Robert and Denise with the silly hats at the Sunshine Bar or someone else, it was so funny though!!

Lindy.

Port Macquarie...
Level Contributor
807 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Peter & Sandra Friday night BBQ May 11th

Lindy,

It was Robert and Denise and Sandra and Peter with the hats on.

We had a great night out, really good to see everyone again, we went to a Vietnamese restaurant Sandra organised, it was the best food ever!

Andy and I stayed with Karla and Fletch for a night in Ballarat then a night with Wendy and David in Melbourne, how lucky are we to have met such great friends!!

Chez

xx

sydney
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Peter & Sandra Friday night BBQ May 11th

Hello Lindy,

Thankyou for the quick response.With my Email address it doesnt matter whether it is upper case or lower case.I probably should of had it in lower case,sorry about that.It was a great night and I think everyone had a ball.Also I would like to thank everyone who has replied to my email.Going back next April for the Fifth time,can hardly wait.If anyone can forward some photos on it would be most appreciated.

Robert

ballarat vic
Level Contributor
324 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Peter & Sandra Friday night BBQ May 11th

Oh

you guys are all soo ditsy and sweet, you make me want to go back to Phuket again and not drink soo much at the Friday night BBQ so I might be able to have a go at the pole this time instead of thinking the bar was my cat walk... lots of love to you all.

Big bar bottom Karla xoxoxoxoxox

8. Re: Peter & Sandra Friday night BBQ May 11th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 15:18