We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

toiletries at the marriott villas

nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Topic
toiletries at the marriott villas

can anyone let me know if toiletries are supplied at the marriott villas thanks

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: toiletries at the marriott villas

I wondered about that, too. My husband & I will be staying there also (October 7-16). It is our first trip to Thailand and have been researching as much as possible about Phuket. Anyone have any pointers? Please share.

Mentioned in this post
Yorkshire
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: toiletries at the marriott villas

Hi

We are staying at the Marriott from 24th August and asked the same question. The reply we got was:

Every room includes complimentary shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, and shaving kits. For additional details, you may wish to contact the hotel directly at one of the following:

JW Marriott Phuket Resort and Spa

231 Moo 3, Mai Khao

Phuket, 83110 Thailand

Phone: 66 76 338000

Fax: 66 76 348348

Sales: 66 2 656 7700

Sales fax: 66 2 6569831

You can also contact them on internet.customer.care@marriott.com if you have any other questions

Enjoy

Maryland
Level Contributor
245 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: toiletries at the marriott villas

We stayed in the villas July 2006. I do not remember the shave kits but they probably have them if requested. All of the other products are plentiful and replaced regularly. They also leave bottled water (no fee) for your use.

Be sure to check out all 3 pools to find the one that most suits you. We really love it there. I hope you have a great time.

nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
97 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: toiletries at the marriott villas

thanks for the info everyone

5. Re: toiletries at the marriott villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 12:19