We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friday BBQ - 26th Oct

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Topic
Friday BBQ - 26th Oct

Is anyone planning on attending the BBQ on the 26th of Oct?

New Milton, United...
Level Contributor
4,416 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Friday BBQ - 26th Oct

no - im English and i hate barbecues

Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Friday BBQ - 26th Oct

I'm not English. But from the USA and from the Lone Star State, Texas. I love BBQ.

I'm going to see if I can get my flight schedule changes to stay a little longer on my trip JUST SO I CAN attend this HIGHLY spoke of Friday night BBQ. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Level Contributor
1,474 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Friday BBQ - 26th Oct

Hi Dazza, we'll be there. 5 adults and 3 children. Come on Andy, come and join us, you don't have to eat, I just want to see you climb the pole LOL.

See you there Dazza.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
100 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Friday BBQ - 26th Oct

Andy...you must be really bored to reply to a post that has no interest to you....o well, bit sad, but when you finally realize how good the BBQ and company is, reply again. Thanks.

Level Contributor
161 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Friday BBQ - 26th Oct

hi there Dazza...we will be there. 2 adults and 2 teenagers.. really looking forward to it after missing out on it last year due to the boys catching some sort of bug....bring it on

Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Friday BBQ - 26th Oct

Mum and I will be there (Chris and Nat). Havent booked with Richard yet as we still havent got accomodation confirmed! Flights are booked so we are definately going!!!

I had a ball last year but will definately not drink as much as last time!!!

Level Contributor
89 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Friday BBQ - 26th Oct

we will be there. 2 adults one 10yr old boy..

Looking forward to it

See you there

gold coast
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Friday BBQ - 26th Oct

you bet ya we will be there once again would not miss it as it is the best night out in thailand group off six kob rob

Level Contributor
178 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Friday BBQ - 26th Oct

We will be there as well as the one on the 19th, Three adults from Alaska, the wife I and one of her friends. We are really looking forward to this as it seems that everyone has so much fun and good food.

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
487 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Friday BBQ - 26th Oct

I'll take my troops along on the condition Andy babysits the rat..... she is no hassle at all really .... as long as you know how to play 'dodge kitty' .... Rene, are you sure your daughter doesn't want to stay home, I'd feel slightly more comfortable .....

All jokes aside, a Gold Coast convention on the 26th is sounding a tad scary - but don't worry you won't notice us at all ...really, I promise, we are very well behaved and .....

Tiff xxx

Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question