We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where are all the JBR's???

Aussie
Level Contributor
454 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Where are all the JBR's???

Oh, come on guys..... we only have 10 days to go..... which is really dragging.... would love to read some JBR's to keep me going!

Cheers :)

Adelaide
Level Contributor
474 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where are all the JBR's???

we are all back BOO HOO

Melb
Level Contributor
591 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where are all the JBR's???

The event countdown calander on my computer indicats that my plane will take off in 11 days 1 hour 11 minutes and 5 seconds.

Will be happy to write a JBR on my return.

South Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where are all the JBR's???

Another count downer here! Two weeks tomorrow - I am hanging out for JBR's too. I promise I will submit one on my return.

RB2
Perth WA
Level Contributor
648 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where are all the JBR's???

Just read the old one's till some new one's pop up. Wish I had 10 day's to go, so jelous!!!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,049 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where are all the JBR's???

only 5 days to go for me!

London
Level Contributor
486 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Where are all the JBR's???

Where are all the JBR's.

If you have just returned from Phuket, Please post your JBR, as there hasnt been any for a while. And all of us that our about to go, are still needing our JBR fix.

Thanks Guys.

Tricky.... : - ))

7. Re: Where are all the JBR's???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 18:18