We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thailand Holiday

England
Level Contributor
20 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Thailand Holiday

Hi we are looking to go to Thailand May 2008 7/14 nts mite do 7 in dubi on return trip. Can any one recomend a hotel we like the beach but not to remote. and also like to eat out i woul be gratfull for any recondations.

Thanks

PS Watts the weather like at this time of year

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thailand Holiday

greentip, whats your budget per night? How many of you are there, are there children or just a couple (ie do you want a family place or something more intimate and romantic for a couple?).

As for weather I haven't been in May before...use the search function on this forum and you will get lots of info from other posts about the weather. Also there is a good website of an English guy who has lived in Phuket for 8 years and he has a weather blog so you can go and look at what weather was like in may this year. Google "jamie's weather blog"

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,922 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thailand Holiday

As wells has said a little more info on budget etc, any must haves or don't wants would be helpful and I'm sure you will get loads of advice.

If you have the opportunity, my advice would be to spend 14 nights in Thailand and maybe split it between a couple of destinations. You won't regret it. Dubai is pants compared to LOS, in my opinion.

Sarah

xx

England
Level Contributor
20 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thailand Holiday

Hi just two of us about £75.00 Per nt iam doing the garden at moment i hate garding but will look later on thanks for the reply

4. Re: Thailand Holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 05:24