We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Spa in Surin Beach Area

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Topic
Good Spa in Surin Beach Area

Hello,

can somebody recommend a good Massage/Spa place in the Surin Beach Area. I found already Body and Mind Spa which looks really fab but I thought it is worth checking if there might be a place which is closer to Surin Beach.

Thanks

Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Spa in Surin Beach Area

Roseberry is a well-reviewed (in the local newspaper) independent day spa - on the road that runs through Surin Beach Town - maybe 300 meters from the beach.

Lots about the Surin Beach area at www.PhuketGoldCoast.com

Of course . . . TwinPalms and TreeTops Ayara both have excellent spas too - but probably twice the price of the small independent spas.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Spa in Surin Beach Area

Not in Surin but not too far away in Bang Tao. Hideaway day spa is awesome! I'm staying at Surin beach next week and I am definately going there again.

www.phuket-hideaway.com

Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Spa in Surin Beach Area

Good recommendation! Hideaway is one of the best independent day spas on the island. It's about a ten minute drive from Surin Beach - near the entrance to Laguna Resorts.. Also in that general area are several other small spas - variable in quality.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Spa in Surin Beach Area

Ted, how far is it from Twin Palms to Hideaway....can I find a taxi easily to get me there, I don't suppose it's close enough to walk?

Phuket
Level Contributor
2,979 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Spa in Surin Beach Area

You could walk . . . but it would take about an hour - probably less if you knew exactly where you were going. Take a taxi the first time. There are plenty of taxis or tuk tuks outside all the hotels/resorts in the area.

Roseberry might be your best deal in the immediate area.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good Spa in Surin Beach Area

Thanks Ted

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Good Spa in Surin Beach Area

Thank you!

The Hideaway looks really nice will definetely check it out... cant wait to go!

8. Re: Good Spa in Surin Beach Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 14:21