We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

things to do and place to eat at SURIN BEACH

malaysia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
things to do and place to eat at SURIN BEACH

hi,

i m in phuket now!!

staying in the MANATHAI RESORT (NEXT TO TWINPALM)

could anyone reccomend any place to eat and nice restaurant around this area.

is there anything else i an do other than going to phi phi island and island hopping?

thanks!!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: things to do and place to eat at SURIN BEACH

Hi Jane. I'm next door at the Twin Palms at the moment. We had dinner at Pla seaford on the beach the other night. Very good. Turn left at your hotel and then turn right at road that goes toward beach. Walk along the path there and you will see Pla (its got strings of lights going around all the trees). We thought we'd check out either two/twin brothers tonight for pizza which is a bit further than Pla.

If you are interested in a day spa then I can recommend Hideaway at Bang Tao (just up the road a bit, need taxi/tuk tuk though).

What other things are you interested in?

We went sailing with Capt Mark yesterday....awesome day!

Hope that helps.

Great weather we're having isn't it!

Jane

2. Re: things to do and place to eat at SURIN BEACH

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 19:19