We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'LL Catch up later

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
193 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
I'LL Catch up later

Bye Everyone

Have to make this my last post for awhile, Ive got so much to do

Im off to yarrawonga on friday morning of the 12th with 10 of my girlfriends for 3x50 birthdays and will be home on sunday night 14th Oct .

Then I have to throw what I have in that bag into my suitcase for monday lunchtime flight to Bangkok

Oh better not forget the husband as well

Oh boy am I looking forward to this holiday, you work so hard at work and at home, you just need to get away and recharge the batteries

I am well armed with all the info from this wonderful forum and would like to give special thanks to everyone who helped me organise this trip

special mention to Reet, Tiff and cathys webs pages

and the numerous other forum members who have added there expertise

Cant wait to meet Phuket Dreaming on tuesday in Bangkok as we are doing a tour with Jerry one of tongs tour guides

and I also will be at the Friday night bbq on the 19th and hopefully meet some of you

Also expect a full trip report around the start of November if I come back

so bye for now

Julie

Ferntree Gully...
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I'LL Catch up later

Oh Julie!!!

Have a fantastic holiday!!

Tell us all about it when you get home.

Have fun in Yarrawonga Too!!

Luv Lindy.

XXX

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
661 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'LL Catch up later

Wow what a party that should be !! I don't think you'll be needing any sleeping pills for the flight. Have a fantastic time Julie and cant wait for your JBR. BYEEEEEEEEEEE

Jubby xx

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
487 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: I'LL Catch up later

Julie, your organisational skills have shone through - party with the gals then recharge the batteries on the plane, well done babe. You go and have yourself the trip of a lifetime and if we cross paths, it would be an honour!

Cheers

Tiff xxxx

Australia
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I'LL Catch up later

See ya Julie, have a great time and like Tiff we might cross paths somewhere in Phuket..

Rene

Sydney
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: I'LL Catch up later

Have a great weekend

Can't wait to meet up on Tuesday and then again on Friday night.

See you soon

Lisa

perth
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: I'LL Catch up later

Jewel,

I know what you mean with work and home have a great time with the girls and we will see you at the bbq on the 19th have a safe journey

Jan

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,963 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I'LL Catch up later

Hi Julie

Have a great weekend partying with your girlfriends and happy birthdays to all 3. Enjoy your time in Thailand, looking forward to your JBR when you get back.

Lee

8. Re: I'LL Catch up later

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 13:19