We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

phuket in march

brisbane
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
phuket in march

hi we are going to phuket in march 2008 21 and 22 yrs old has anyone got any suggestions on what we should do , the best places to shop and sightseeing we are there for 7 nights, thanks!!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
253 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: phuket in march

gday m8!

when are you going there? my and my partner are going during the long weekend.. hehe,

we still need to research on it and im sure theres lots of info already on tripadvisor. we are so excited and we haven't done any research yet! lol

i hope the weather will be good and the shopping so we could spend alot! hehe.

we were checking some places in wotif and they range from 3000-8000 thai dollars but I think from the quick research i have done on tripadvisor, people spend way lesser than that although it depends i guess on your preference of accommodation.

The more fancy ones would cost more but if you want a decent one, you can get one cheap. Can't tell, i want us to relax but do we do it in style or should normal accommodation be alright? Our aussie dollar is going high so im sure we could splurge a bit but not go overboard though.. hehe =p

bundeena
Level Contributor
977 posts
191 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: phuket in march

Hi just back from patong tuesday ,My 17year old daughter and i love the shoe shop at Jung Ceylon shopping centre.glitzy thongs and shoes from $8.00. Robertsons department store at Phuket Town cheaper than the one at Jung Ceylon and lots of specials.I bought a Guy Laroche hand bag not copy there for $120.00, on sale. cosmetics cheap at big c and Carre Four.

The ultimate is a facial treatment at takashi Jungceylon,promotion $11.00

for 45 amazing minutes, also foot and body massages, Night markets Phuket Town. Saling with Captain Mark I will never forget the monkeys diving into the water for thr bananas we were feeding them,an amazing day.Have a great time.

3. Re: phuket in march

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 07:16