We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JBP Thanks Cathy ,Joe, Phuket Richard &Megumi ,Captain Mark

bundeena
Level Contributor
977 posts
191 reviews
Save Topic
JBP Thanks Cathy ,Joe, Phuket Richard &Megumi ,Captain Mark

Thanks so much to tripadvisor , Cathyspage and Joe from Irelands comments on Captain Mark sold us.We hired Phuket Richard s 4wheel drive for the first week ,my son and husband did the both atv bike tours but prefered the phuket one as they could muck about on the bikes.Loved the Thai boxing at Phuket town.These activities were organised through Richard and megumi

who were fantastic and will get to organise next trip [hassle free}

Scuba diving with Megumi was fantastic we did a beginners course and Megumi was very patient .The Friday night bbque was a hoot the Thai girls at the Sunshine Bar are so entertaining and lovely.

Stayed at Patong Merlin great location,pools, rooms, staff will stay here again. Fantastic indian, in streetbnext to o'top, markets carre four supermarket has great fresh Sushi also great Indian and fresh bread rolls.Night markets at Phuket Town are great the food was brilliant real Thai food,and great atmosphere though I suggest you get there early as it get so busy.Robertsons department store in phuket town has lots on sale that Jungceylon store dos'nt.My daughter and I would travel back to Phuket just to have a facial at Takashi japanese Facial at Jungceylon it was a amazing and cost only $8 for a 45minute treatment [Promotion}there is a great shoe shoe at Jungceylon my daughter and I bought 6pairs each 199BAHT

Also the Batta store is good for work shoes full leather shoes 5oobaht.We are now planning next years trip hope to take group of friends.Only disappointment was we were told not to swim at Patong or Karon as all the sewerage from the areas go straight into the sea like Bali. Next trip we will have one week at a beach resort where we can swim in the ocean and one week back at Merlin Patong.

Ireland
Level Contributor
734 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JBP Thanks Cathy ,Joe, Phuket Richard &Megumi ,Captain Mark

Welcome back! I'm glad ye had a great time! I'm planning to go again next year too.

Regards,

Joe

Ferntree Gully...
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JBP Thanks Cathy ,Joe, Phuket Richard &Megumi ,Captain Mark

And Joe,

Everyone here will be waiting for you to be back there

so we can read lots more beautiful stories!!!

Luv You Joe.

Lindy.

Ireland
Level Contributor
734 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: JBP Thanks Cathy ,Joe, Phuket Richard &Megumi ,Captain Mark

Ahhh! Thanks Lindy!

It's looking like being next August or September!

And no doubt there'll be plenty more stories to tell!!

Love,

Joe x

4. Re: JBP Thanks Cathy ,Joe, Phuket Richard &Megumi ,Captain Mark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 13:20