We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Friday Night BBQ??

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
442 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Friday Night BBQ??

Can somebody please tell me about the Friday Night BBQ that is so often mentioned? Where is it? Is it for anyone? Travelling to Thailand in February and will be in Phuket in March and am interested in the BBQ!

Aonang, Krabi
Destination Expert
for Krabi Town
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Friday Night BBQ??

just use the search box on the left of this page - search Friday Night BBQ. This must be a weekly question which has been answered countless times already!!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
442 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Friday Night BBQ??

Yes Lost Farang you would think It would be easy to get the information by searching, but most people have done the same as you. Instead of just answering the question they steer you off for another search! Most people talk about the BBQ like everyone knows where it is and what its about!!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
442 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Friday Night BBQ??

It's ok! I got all the information i need from cathyandgarystravelpages.com

Thanks

Brett

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,963 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Friday Night BBQ??

Hi Brett

Glad you found it, it's a great night out. Searching is a real catch isn't it? I spent so many hours reading post that didn't relate to what I was originally searching for, but I did gather some brilliant info along the way.

Lee

Ferntree Gully...
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Friday Night BBQ??

Hi Brett,

Welcome to TA.

Most of us understand that it is much easier to ask questions

from forum members who have been there , that is what this forum

is supposed to be about.

So please ask away and I am sure you will get plenty of great advice.

You will have a great time at the BBQ!

Happy Holidays,

Lindy.

RB2
Perth WA
Level Contributor
648 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Friday Night BBQ??

Hi Brett, you will have a great night out at the BBQ and later at the sunshine bar, the girls, not all girls, are great fun and keep it going to the very end.

It's in Rawai beach as you problaly know by now and a good restaurant also in Rawai Beach for lunch or dinner is the Baan Had Rawai Seafood Restaurant. We were taken there by our tuktuk driver while on a few hours drive around and it is a good spot if you are going that way. Cheers mate......Ronnie.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Friday Night BBQ??

I also had a good laugh at poor Richards expense......Sorry Richard I am going to share. lol

When we were in the back of his truck we went down this very dodgy dark lane and I had to pre warn the others that I think we may have been on our way somewhere to donate a kidney hehehehehe.

But Richard certainly knew his way!

I enjoyed the little surprise at the end of the night too. but I wont spoil it for everyone...........ohh and no Ross didn't take anyone home hehehehehe!!

Wen

Adelaide
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Friday Night BBQ??

Hi Wen, I must have been asleep...what was the suprise at the end of the night? PM me if you don't want to spoil it for anyone else.

Unfortunately Adam chose that night to get the dreaded belly problem...so I was busy watching the little one :)

Fi

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Friday Night BBQ??

lol Fi!

Sure it wasn't his Kidney???? hehehehehe

I just sent you a Pm....just how much had you been drinking at Sunshine bar???? lol

Wen

x

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
442 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Friday Night BBQ??

I love it when you open up a forum topic and people just take it over to talk to each other about what no one else knows what they are talking about. Ha. Go ahead. Free for all is fine!!. Going to Thailand again in February and staying for a month. Starting off in Bangkok for 8 nights. Doing the Loy Nava and Tour with Tong things Hopefully going to the Tiger Temple(Please don't start lecturing me on those supposedly poor drugged animals. THeyre probably having more fun than we are) THen going to Non Khai for a couple of nights.(Love Nong KHai) then off to Luang Prabang for a few nights Then off to Chiang Mai for 5 nights. Finishing off at Phuket for 8 nights at Holiday Inn. Doing the Captain Mark tour, Cashew nut farm and ATV tour vehicles. Can't wait. Just gone out and spent a heap on new Cameras to take with us! ANyway thanks to all you wonderful people from Trip Advisor forums who let me know about these wonderful things!!!

Happy Christmas and hope to see you in THailand