We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape panwa

Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
154 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Cape panwa

We're going to cape panwa hotel soon and i just wanted to ask anyone who's been there whether or not the hotel has it own beach towels or whether we need to take some with us.

Also what are the breakfasts like as we are booked for B&B.

Market Harborough...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cape panwa

Angie666

Hotel has its own beach/pool towels, just sign for the number you have.

Breakfasts; full English, American, Continental, Japanese, take your pick and enjoy.

DaveCN

Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
154 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cape panwa

Thanks DaveCN

Thats a great help, cant wait to go, getting very excited. We're going for our first wedding anniversary.

Angie

London
Level Contributor
773 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cape panwa

It's a fab hotel Angie - have stayed there three times. Very tranquil and romantic, I think as lots of trees, great sea views and a lovely little beach. Good local eateries and only a short trip to Phuket Town for shopping, eating (Tungka cafe is a must - on top of the hill with cheap brilliant food and stunning views) and the night markets at the weekend. We always hire Mr Mor who lives in that part of the island and can work out a really good itinerary for you, taking in shopping in Patong, views, temples, beaches, etc etc. Any questions, please PM me.

Ferntree Gully...
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cape panwa

Hi Angie,

We are looking at staying at CP in June I have been there before so I know you will have a fantastic time.

I found the brekkies OK.

All of the restaurants were good , not as cheap as eating away from the hotel , but not as dear as I would have expected.

Very good quality too.

I loved the hotel.

Cheers Lindy.

Cambridgeshire...
Level Contributor
154 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cape panwa

Sorry for delay saying thanks, been away, but thanks everyone for your advice.

Cant wait until we go, getting closer and we're so excited, we were supposed to go to phuket 7 days after the tsunami hit so our tour operator cancelled it and we went to ko samui instead, that was really nice and we're hoping phuket will be just as good if not better.

Cheers

Angie

6. Re: Cape panwa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 07:18