We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice couple massages?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nice couple massages?

Hi does anyone know or can recommend spas with good couple massages? (and how much it might cost?)

I searched the phuket forums but didn't find much information. Thanks in advance for any advice / suggestions - estimated pricing would come in handy so we know how much $ to carry thx.

and do we have to book in advance? via internetz is it possible?

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice couple massages?

There's lots of fantastic places around. Let us know where in Phuket you are staying and I'm sure you will get plenty of recommendations. I have been to a great place but its up at Bang Tao Beach and unless you are staying up that way its probably too far but I know that people here often recommend a place a Karon so Knowing where you are staying can narrow down the search a bit.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice couple massages?

opps forgot to mention that i'm probably staying at the pavillion near bang tao and layan beach.

but i think location of the spa is not an issue as we'd have to travel anyways to enjoy beach or food. pavillion is rather remote i think.

Bundaberg...
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice couple massages?

Hey There,

My bf and I are booked into Body Mind and Spa for a couples massage next week. It is in Karon Beach. However they provide a fre pick up and drop off. They have lots of different packages for couples with the price staring from 3,500 per couple.

Here is the web site for more info:

http://www.body-mindspa.com/rates.htm

Adelaide
Level Contributor
474 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice couple massages?

Body-mind spa (at Karon) was great - Bowie, you will love it!!. Wonder149, Body-mibd spa also have a branch on PAtong beach, which may be closer to you.

My sister and I went to Body-mind last August. It was beautiful. You feel like royalty when you are there. I must admit, I have had better facials in Australia, but the body treatments are to die for. The surrounds are absolutely gorgeous and the staff are attentive.......

Just one word of warning..when they massage the front, that includes ALL of the 'chest'. They will ask you rpior if it is OK. I felt brave on the day and went with the flow...was fine LOL! (and I am a prude).

Have fun. You will love it. Worth every cent

5. Re: Nice couple massages?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 12:23