We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks Everyone...4 sleeps to go

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Thanks Everyone...4 sleeps to go

Hi All

Firstly I would like to start by thanking everyone that has replied to my sometime silly questions. Cathy & Gary you guys rock with your website. I have printed half the info off and i'm taking it with us.

Hubbie and I arrive into Phuket Saturday morning and we're staying at the Patong Merlin.

We ahve organised a tour with Mr Kam and the Monday. A day trip to Phi Phi with Simba and going to the Friday nite BBQ on the 15th. The rest of the time we are going to relax and do nothing. We are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary and we are not taking the kids, so it will be like a second honeymoon. I wont have to listen to "Mum i'm hungry", "mum can i have a drink", Mum I want the toy he's got". Oh my god....I cant wait!!!! LOL.

Thanks again everyone and I'll be sure to do a JBR when I get.

Suzan

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
661 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks Everyone...4 sleeps to go

Sounds fantastic Suzan. I hope you both have a great time. Be sure to stop by Small Viewpoint for an amazing Pina Colada or three...YUMMMMMM

I'll look forward to reading your JBR.

Also Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary!!!!

Cheers

Jubby xx

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks Everyone...4 sleeps to go

Thanks Jubby

Where is Small Viewpoint. This is our first time over there.

Suzan

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,926 posts
417 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanks Everyone...4 sleeps to go

Suzan, Small Viewpoint is just beofe Kok Chang

cathyandgarystravelpages.com/view_points.htm

Have a fantastic time, that has come up fast, I thought it was ages till you left. Well done also on making 10 years haha. (Have another pina colada for me)

Cathy

newcastle
Level Contributor
383 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanks Everyone...4 sleeps to go

Suzan,

How on earth do you manage to get away without your kids? I'm still trying to organise that one. Maybe for my 40th birthday?????

Anyway, have a great time. Look foward to hearing about it when you get back.

Nic

Perth
Level Contributor
1,955 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Thanks Everyone...4 sleeps to go

Hi Suzan,

Congratulations on your 10th wedding anniversary.

Hope you both have a wonderful time.

There is a good jewelry shop just before the Holiday Inn on the Beach Road, P&C Jewelers if you need anything made .

I don't know if you have read my travel notes.

But if you type in the phuket forum search box

my 2 trip experiences to phuket

You will find heaps of information to help you.

Cheers,

Stewie.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thanks Everyone...4 sleeps to go

Aussienic - my 40th was 2 weeks ago and because I didn't have a party and decided to put the money towards the trip, my hubbie asked his mum if she could take the kids.....so yes the 40th looks like the go!!!!LOL

Cathy & gary and Stewie - this is why i love this forum so much.. 4 sleeps to go and i'm still learning from you guys.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,955 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Thanks Everyone...4 sleeps to go

Hi Suzan,

Any other tips or questions before you go, don't hesitate to ask as hopefully we can help you out.

Cheers,

Stewie.

Croydon, AUSTRALIA
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Thanks Everyone...4 sleeps to go

Hi Suzan,

Hope you have a great trip. You will love the Patong Merlin. I stayed there 2 years ago and am returning in Mar/Apr this year.

Happy Anniversary. Way to go without the kids!!!

Tania

adelaide s.a.
Level Contributor
115 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Thanks Everyone...4 sleeps to go

hi suzan

im sure you and hubby will have a great time i know i did last year when our 7yr wanted to stay home with his older sister when we went to vietnam :)

this time not so lucky LOL we are off to phuket in april and he wanted to come saying he want stay home with his sister again

try not to turn your head every time you hear some child call MUM

regards sharon

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
2,489 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Thanks Everyone...4 sleeps to go

This is weird! If I post at the same time as someone else, my post disappears. I have refreshed the page 3 times and it's definitely not there.

I said....

Have a great trip, Suzan. Enjoy your anniversary and Valentine's Day too, what a romantic trip!