We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels at Surin Beach

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels at Surin Beach

Hi there,

My husband and I stayed at Treetops Arasia Hotel in 2006 whic is across the road from Surin Beach. We loved the beach and especially the beach front restaruant and want to stay near Surin again.

Can anyone recommend any other good hotetls in this area? We loved the Treetops but want to try somewhere different this time

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels at Surin Beach

we stayed at Twin Palms last year at Surin beach, very nice.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels at Surin Beach

Thanks Wells67...(I am from Adelaide too, but living in Perth now). We are thinking about the Twin palms as an option. Can I ask u a couple of questions?

Does it have nice views?

Does it have hotel rooms or private villa type accomodation?

Which type room did you stay in (ie.deluxe, superior, etc) and did it have private spa or bath tub in the room?

Thanks!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels at Surin Beach

Hi.

There are no views at Twin Palms, the hotel is back from the beach but all you need to do to get to the beach is walk across a reserve type piece of land and then you are at the beach and Twin Palms have a very nice beach club there with lounges chairs/unbrellas etc that are for hotel guests only (also get things like complementary fruit skewers that they bring around).

The main part of the hotel is hotel type rooms but I believe that there is also now private villa type accommodation too.

We stayed in a grand deluxe room, which was very nice. All rooms have great bathrooms including bathtub, but it wasn't a spa, not sure if there are some in others rooms though. There are plenty of photos on the review of Twin Palms here on this site.

Have you checked out the Twin Palms website?

www.twinpalms-phuket.com

Hope this helps

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels at Surin Beach

Hi.

There are no views at Twin Palms, the hotel is back from the beach but all you need to do to get to the beach is walk across a reserve type piece of land and then you are at the beach and Twin Palms have a very nice beach club there with lounges chairs/unbrellas etc that are for hotel guests only (also get things like complementary fruit skewers that they bring around).

The main part of the hotel is hotel type rooms but I believe that there is also now private villa type accommodation too.

We stayed in a grand deluxe room, which was very nice. All rooms have great bathrooms including bathtub, but it wasn't a spa, not sure if there are some in others rooms though. There are plenty of photos on the review of Twin Palms here on this site.

Have you checked out the Twin Palms website?

www.twinpalms-phuket.com

Hope this helps

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels at Surin Beach

oops sorry about the double post!

6. Re: Hotels at Surin Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 08:20