We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

phuket luxury hotels

santa rosa
Level Contributor
39 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
phuket luxury hotels

aleenta, sarojin, or sala? how to decide, since each sounds fantastic, yet all lalck something essential:sea view, plunge pool, privacy, charm. well, i know i'm incredibly privileged to have the luxury of going to any of these places, but would appreciate opinions re: merits of each.

Rawai Beach, Phuket
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
886 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: phuket luxury hotels

I don't know about the 1st two you mention but the Sala Phuket is very nice. It is on the ocean, north of the airport. I believe all rooms have infinity pools as well as 2 huge ones out near the beach. Only reason it doesn't have the sea view is because of the privacy factor and rooms are walled in.

So, it does have the features you are looking for including charm and it is brand new as of this year I believe.

Enjoy.

2. Re: phuket luxury hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 21:19