We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SALA Phuket Resort & Spa!

new york
Level Contributor
308 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
SALA Phuket Resort & Spa!

Has anyone seen or stayed at this resort? I'm afraid it may be in an isolated area. It is close to the Marriott.

Rawai Beach, Phuket
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
890 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SALA Phuket Resort & Spa!

I've seen it, very nice. Only a few months old. Has great food and very nice atmostphere. Enjoy!

Yes it is near the Marriott.

sydney
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SALA Phuket Resort & Spa!

Have booked to stay at Sala Phuket in November because of good reviews - and traveller advisor member photos. Would like to put on record that I am already very impressed with the high standard of customer service from General Manager Gary and reservations Manager Jansuda. They have been very prompt and thorough in answering all and any requests for information put to them. If the resort experience itself is as good as the pre-booking service it should be a great holiday.

3. Re: SALA Phuket Resort & Spa!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 09:24