We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks for the JBR's!

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
487 posts
Save Topic
Thanks for the JBR's!

Hi troops

Just catching up on a bit of forum reading and feeling a tad guilty that I haven’t responded individually to all the fantastic JBR’s that have been posted recently.

Lindy, Gundy Gal, Adrian-Kelli, Izzy, Kiwigal, Jen, Aspen & Deb (please forgive me if I’ve missed anyone) thank you all so much for the trips down memory lane and the awesome efforts that you guys have put in to make all travellers, new and seasoned alike, feel part of your journeys! All of your JBR’s have been a wealth of knowledge and great reading, thank you!

Cheers

Tiff xxxxx

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
487 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks for the JBR's!

Karin, a thousand apologies, I knew I'd forget someone - ditto as above xxx

Cheers

Tiff xxxx

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,962 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks for the JBR's!

Agree Tiff, it has been great reading all the JBR's recently, I've had great fun checking out all the hotels (especially the newer ones), which of course only makes me more confused in the long run, but hey what's new?

Lee xx

RB2
Perth WA
Level Contributor
648 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanks for the JBR's!

Hi Tiff, also agree that the JBR's are fantastic. Cant wait to get home from work, have a shower, crack a coldie and settle down on the computer to read all the latest forum posts.

The JBR's help everyone and my wife and I still make notes to take with us when we go.

Well done to all and keep them comming...Ronnie.

Miranda, Sydney
Level Contributor
3,328 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanks for the JBR's!

Hi Tiff,

I might be planning the next trip to Vietnam, but the first forum I have a look at is always the Phuket one. I love reading everyone's reports, even if I don't respond.

Just hope that Jetstar have a great sale, and we can book to go to Thailand as well!

X Sandy

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
661 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thanks for the JBR's!

Great post Tiff. The Jbr's have been rolling in thick and fast that's for sure.

Well done to everyone that has posted one recently. They have been fantastic to read and it's great to see new things to do and places to eat.

Bring on 2009!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Jubby

West Aust
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thanks for the JBR's!

Hi Tiff

Jen here. What a sweetie you are for making a post like this. I was a bit worried that my jbr might have been boring.....it was sooooo long LOL!

Cheers

Jen

Ferntree Gully...
Level Contributor
1,270 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thanks for the JBR's!

Thaks Tiff,

I enjoy reading them all too, I get almost as much fun out of other people's holidays as I do my own!!

I work in a pharmacy, and can tell by customer's purchases if they are travelling, the poor things can't get out of the shop until the've revealed all. I am so nosy! So many of them are off to Thailand , and that really gets me going LOL.

Lindy.

Perth WA
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Thanks for the JBR's!

Great post!

I totally agree and would also like to say thanks to everyone for their great and informative JBR's.

I have been to Phuket before but have only recently found this forum so am very excited to try some of the places that are recommended by everyone here when we go back to Phuket in 33 sleeps!

Thanks so much everyone for all your great reports (and making me a TA addict!!)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,162 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thanks for the JBR's!

Hear Hear Tiff....I love the JBR's, it is a trip down memory lane.. and we are going again in Nov and some of the bits of info you pick up are invaluable!

there have been a good amount lately... keep them coming guys!

Cheers

Chelle ( 125 days to go!!)

10. Re: Thanks for the JBR's!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 05:30