We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation Koh Samui

New Zealand
2 posts
Save Topic
Accommodation Koh Samui

Hi

I'm off to Thailand end August and particularly to Koh Samui on 11 Sept. Haven't booked any Koh Samui accommodation as I want to see how prices differ from straight off the street to those on the net and via Travel Agents.

Any recommendations on good place to stay for a good deal? I would like to stay on the beach and preferably no less than 3 star.

Thanks

Rawai Beach, Phuket
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
895 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation Koh Samui

You might want to try the Koh Samui forum. This is the Phuket forum.

Here's the link to Koh Samui's: tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g293918-Koh_Samui.…

Bentley
Level Contributor
894 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation Koh Samui

Sorry, can't help you personally except to advise that you might receive better responses from the Koh Samui forum.

3. Re: Accommodation Koh Samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 22:16