We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Sydney
Level Contributor
178 posts
Save Topic
Wish you all were here:)

Hey guys!, well im in Phuket now.. my boyfriend is getting his tattoo done, so i thought id come on here and answer a few questions and see if anyone needed any questions answered??..

i will try and help as muh as i can !

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wish you all were here:)

Ahhhh thats why Kim is on the internet......Thought you might have had a tour booked in the morning.

Shall I ask the standard questions? lol

What is the weather like?

How much for the dollar?

What is the newest trick in the ping pong shows lol!

Kim, have a great time and get off the bl00dy computer hehehehehehe.

Wen

x

Sydney
Level Contributor
178 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wish you all were here:)

haha wen , well the weather is hot! the rates 29.49 and as for ping pong, Gold Fish!? whats the country coming too.. hehe..

My boyfriends tattoo is going to take about another 5 more hours.. and i really dont want to walk around the markets, they shop people are driving me crazy!.. If i hear , "buy one more dress" im going to shoot someone.. lol.. one thing i have learnt from here is not to wear the clothes they sell here..

I feel safe in here! hehe:)

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wish you all were here:)

Ohhh dear Kim, Is the goldfish experience trying to justify an odour........hmmmmm I have to stop typing when I am thinking out loud heheheheeh.

What about getting a wonderful pedicure or finding a ladette somewhere....Got to ask the forum is there somewhere in Phuket where womans "needs" are catered for?

Wen

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,037 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wish you all were here:)

IhateyouIhateyouIhateyou.

Which hotel ? Which are the best rooms to stay in ? is your pool any good ? deep ? Tell me when you've eaten a pancake from from a street vendor so I can enjoy it vicariously.

Sydney
Level Contributor
178 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wish you all were here:)

Mmm a massage sounds good right about now.. why didnt i think about that earlier!..

Its amazing what they do at those Ping Pong shows.. but i must add, when its time for the ping pong balls part.. make sure you cover all your skin if your wearing a skirt or something.. those things arent very nice when they are shot at you.. hehe.. it happened to my boyfriend , it hit his leg, and it was all wet.. totally yuk!

Im staying at the Patong merlin , Very nice Resort.. The pools are big and very nice to swim in.. You have 3 pools to choose from , with different things in the pool like the 2nd pool has this water coming down and you swim through it, and theres this like little shallow area that you can like sit in.. Theres also a nice like this big restaurant/buffet section at the end of the resort oposite the beach.. havent eaten there yet, but it smells nice..

No pool room view, but if you do book for a pool room try not to get the bottom level, as you cant really see the pools.. Our room is facing the Street, where the main entrance of the hotel is.. so its a good view you can see up and down the main street..

Sydney
Level Contributor
178 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Wish you all were here:)

Also, i have only seen that pancake vendor once oposite the hotel, but it had a few customers so we will try next time.. but it does smell very yummy!

australia
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wish you all were here:)

Very jealous Kim, we stayed at the Patong merlin early July loved it, as far as massages go, we used Patong Synergy nearly everynight for a foot massage, they also do your legs arms & shoulders all for $200bht, Rujira the owner will ask for 250, but tell her frends from Australia sent you, they also do hair, pedicures (nail art) waxing & body massages, ask for DEE , she is the best!!

they are at 100/11 soi post office thaveewong rd.

Its one of the side streets coming off the beach rd about half way up from Patong Merlin & bangla, you wont be disapointed!

Have a great time!

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Krabi Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai
Level Contributor
3,059 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wish you all were here:)

I am jealous. Have a great time.

Julie

gold coast...
Level Contributor
431 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wish you all were here:)

Wish i was there too.. its so cold here

Where did your boyfriend get his tattoo done??

Have a great time

teresa =)

canberra
Level Contributor
147 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Wish you all were here:)

Wish I was there too Kim, ITS SNOWING HERE, bucketing down...BRRRRRR, oh well, only 5 more sleeps and I will be:) Have an awesome holiday