We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Phuket Car Rental

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
640 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Phuket Car Rental

Do they ever reply to emails/ booking forms? Been waiting over a month for replies to two emails. They didn't even respond to the online form I filled in.

Are they out of business or just bone idle?

Singapore
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Phuket Car Rental

Just came back from Phuket this morning. Rented a Honda Jazz from Andaman Car Rental, recommended by some kind soul on this forum.

EXCELLENT response!! Just fill up their online enquiry form and they will email you in a day. I even filled up the enquiry form wrongly ( gave wrong return date ) and managed to resolve it over email.

At the airport, after exiting they were waiting for me with a sign "Andaman Car Rental" and my name. Returning was a breeze as well, returned at the airport departure at 8.00am.

Driving in Phuket is quite easy too, just be aware of your surroundings, esp. bikes. Follow the maps and you won't get lost.

http://www.andamancarrent.com/

Good luck!!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Phuket Car Rental

Revolver, Ross and I feel your pain!!! We too had issues booking our car through them. No replies.

On recommendations from here we checked out both Andaman and also David's car hire. Both were excellent with their replies. We have gone with David's only because the car we are after wasn't available with Andaman at the time. Both have been awesome.

Even though we have yet to pick it up the pre communication has been great and we can report later how we went.

Hope this helps.

Wen

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
640 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Phuket Car Rental

Indeed, we gave up on the indolent fools at Phuket Car Rental and went with Andaman. We used them before and they are very reasonable. They even respond to emails!

LA
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Phuket Car Rental

Try Pure Car Rent http://www.purecarrent.com , I always have good rates. Just use their reservation form and always get response within a day.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Phuket Car Rental

has anybody used this site before, it's a car rental comparison site, some good prices. http://www.fastcarhire.co.uk/

Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
4,782 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Phuket Car Rental

Have received excellent response/service from both Airport Car Rent and Braun in Patong. Well recommended.

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
640 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Phuket Car Rental

Thanks for the advice. Already got a car booked with Andaman though!

Thiruvananthapuram...
Level Contributor
183 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Phuket Car Rental

Hi siglapian ,

How much you paid for the Honda Jazz per day ?Was it with full cover insurance ?

regds

Thiruvananthapuram...
Level Contributor
183 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Phuket Car Rental

Hi Siglapian ,

Pls tell me howm much you paid for the Honda jazz per day and was it with full cover insurance ?

regds

harri kris

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
640 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Phuket Car Rental

If you'd just click on the link that Siglapian has provided you will see that the price for the Jazz is 1,100 THB/Day for a week or more.

Full insurance, yes.