We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girl from Ireland wanting a bit of advise

Newcastle, Co Down
5 posts
Save Topic
Girl from Ireland wanting a bit of advise

Hey

Im travelling from Singapore to Bangkok... got most of it sorted but would anyone please give me a few pointer were to and possibly were not too go as at present i am travelling by myself

Thanks Lou xx

Rawai Beach, Phuket
Destination Expert
for Phuket
Level Contributor
886 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girl from Ireland wanting a bit of advise

In Bangkok or PHuket?

My 21 year old niece just spent a month and a half here in Phuket and Ko Prangnan and Railay beach.

She had a great time and extended her stay.

She had no problems except she lost her cell phone and her credit card was used in London or somewhere while she was here (copied)

Be careful with your credit card and always try to look like you belong wherever you are.

2. Re: Girl from Ireland wanting a bit of advise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 08:34