We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Brisbane
Level Contributor
73 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants

I will be going to Phuket in October and wondered if the Natural Restaurant and Ka Jok See were still as good as when I was last there some years ago.

Regards

Allan

Cape Panwa, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Khao Lak, Krabi Town, Cape Panwa, Rawai
Level Contributor
3,057 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants

Hello,

Have not been to Ka Jok but the Natural Rest i had a fabulous meal there . I just love the place so different one of my favourites in Phuket.

Julie

Brisbane
Level Contributor
73 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants

Thanks Julie

I was hoping that it was still good so will go there again. Ka Jok See seems to have lost popularity so I am not sure about it. If anyone can assist I would be very grateful.

Allan

3. Re: Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2012, 03:12
Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
2,489 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants

Yes, the Natural is a good restaurant, but I've also heard plenty of negative comments about Ka Jok See.

There are plenty of other fantastic restaurants around, thank goodness!

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants

I went to Ka jok See over a a year ago and found it to still be fun for a night out in Phuket Town..

Expats still go and I would not call it a tourist trap as most tourist never even venture into Phuket Town.

However I just went for drinks and not food.

However a new, hip restaurant frequented by many expats is called Siam Indigo

http://www.siamindigo.com/

the website needs to be updated but the owner has just added an art gallery to the upper level. I have heard many great reviews about the food also.

If you go out in Phuket Town then I would recommend this place as it is not to be missed.

Natural is still good but the last few times I went the waiters were not the friendliest but it didn't really matter as the food was great, priced well and there is a whole page of vegetarian food!!

6. Re: Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 03:19