We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

In Patong NOW!!!

queensland
Level Contributor
7 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
In Patong NOW!!!

Hi guys im sitting in an internet cafe in patong right now!!!!! I must say that this place is quite a bit more than i expected!! Its great i love it here!!! On the first day we had trouble with the bargaining system but it is our fifth day here now and we have picked it up..I strongly recomment going on SIMBA SEA TRIPS.. we went with them yesterday to Phi Phi and it was the best day i have had being here. Everything about the day was excellent and BAM BAM is quite a laugh!!!! Let me know who else is here and maybe we could meet up at aussie bar in bangla!!! We are going on an elephant trek tomorrow so im hoping that will be good. Went to Phuket zoo today... the animals are treated badly if you ask me.. not like in australia anyway... and make sure you have a ride home as we told our tuk tuk driver not to wait and couldnt get a ride back to patong.!! anyway im off to the bar:)

australia
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: In Patong NOW!!!

hey cool Karly, whats the weather like? im told things are getting expensive over there? are you getting a decent exchange rate? Patong is a wild place hey, love it there!

2. Re: In Patong NOW!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 05:30