We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

budget trip to phuket for a family of four

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
budget trip to phuket for a family of four

my kids 11,13 yrs old,husband and myself are on a budget trip to phuket.can anyone recommend me which tour should we go? should we book through the internet or in phuket (in the hotel or outside)

australia
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: budget trip to phuket for a family of four

many many tours elephants, phi phi Island, there is a lot of literature at the hotels, we found booking outside the hotel cheaper many of the taxi drivers will point you in the right direction or there is street booths, if you want peace of mind book at the hotel, but much more expensive.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
720 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: budget trip to phuket for a family of four

No need to post 3 different topics. >_<

Good luck in your search.

Singapore
Level Contributor
491 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: budget trip to phuket for a family of four

Same here again. It will help if you can furnish us your travelling dates. Can do a comparision with the websites and the local agents land tour package. Have you got your airport-hotel transfers?

victoria
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: budget trip to phuket for a family of four

You do not book anything at the hotel as it costs 10 times more. You book at the street shelters, and even there you can shop around for better prices. My family, 2 children aged 13, 15 husband and I went to Thailand in September 2008, we highy recommend you see the Fantasea Show, you can either pay for buffet dinner & show, or show only. I recommend you eat before you go, as buffet wasn"t great. Have Fun

Mentioned in this post
Phuket FantaSea
Phuket FantaSea
7,057 Reviews
Phuket, Thailand
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: budget trip to phuket for a family of four

going on 18/11 to 24/11 hope to get a taxi to and fro from airport to hotel and also a taxifor a whole day trip round phuket \.i wonder whther it is cheaper to book online or in phuket for simba or john gray trip

6. Re: budget trip to phuket for a family of four

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2009, 06:28