We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time to travel to Phuket

mulvihil@bellsouth.n...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best time to travel to Phuket

My husband and I have read about the Monsoon season in Phuket and are very flexible in the timing of our travel plans to Phuket this year. It appears that the temperature is fairly constant throughout the year but the rains and the winds potentially preclude one from fully enjoying everything Phuket has to offer at certain times during the year. What is the difference between the weather the last half of October compared to November?

Debbie

Brisbane
Level Contributor
3,790 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best time to travel to Phuket

If you are flexible later is better in your nominated time frame. Naturally the weather can be quite unpredictable but November should be a little better than October.

Take a look at the pics from our trip in November here... www.thebobmarsh.com and you will see that we spent a good number of days on the water. I think we only had one or 2 short afternoon showers which were quite pleasant.

Happy & safe travels

2. Re: Best time to travel to Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 06:19