We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dentists - Phuket

Melbourne
9 posts
Save Topic
Dentists - Phuket

Has anyone had experiences with any dentists in Phuket? Can anyone recommend a dentist based on the quality of their work?

Looking to get vaneers in March.

thanks,

australia
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dentists - Phuket

Hi there,

I am heading over to have some work done in March and i booked it all through destiny meditravel, the agent i dealt with is melanie if you google "detiny meditravel" all the info and mel's mobile number are there, this was recommended to me and i have found her service to be very professional, there is access to customer reviews also. :)

Melbourne
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dentists - Phuket

Can anyone share their experience with Bangkok Hospital - Phuket ?

thanks,

western australia
Level Contributor
290 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dentists - Phuket

Haven't had any experience at the Hospital, but my Husband had 7 fillings, and a clean and scale at the Dentist at the front of Patong Merlin. Sorry, but can't remember the name of it. Am sure someone else will jog my memory. He was really impressed with the service and I think cost around $500 for the lot.

australia
Level Contributor
1,294 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dentists - Phuket

I recommend Dr Joy at Promjai dental in Patong, at the beach entrance of the Patong merlin hotel, I had 2 front Caps done a nightime Guard (to stop me grinding my teeth) and a check up & clean, my wife had a check up, & teeth whitening all this for $750.00 AU, very clean practice & thoroughly recommended.

5. Re: Dentists - Phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 03:16