We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

69 Days 5 hrs but still not counting honest

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
69 Days 5 hrs but still not counting honest

G'day Everyone ,

Well 69 days and some hours till my group leaves for what I hope is a great holiday and triple birthday .

Still looking at things we might do and the advice here has been great .

the time will fly I'm sure till we leave as I have relatives arriving from the UK and another from Hong Kong next week and I'm also setting up a office/base in Brisbane for our company ( thanks Peter ) he knows whom I'm talking about a fellow TA member.

And also have to fit in a couple of business trips :(, So apart from Captn Mark and the Elephant trek where Charlie is , lots of eating ( I love food ) and people watching , and the ATV tour and visiting Wat Chalong.

I'm open to other suggestions , Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Lozza

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
640 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 69 Days 5 hrs but still not counting honest

There's more than 37 days until 17th April. Are you going somewhere else in Thailand first?

Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
1,724 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 69 Days 5 hrs but still not counting honest

LOL! Yes I am... I thought that after I posted people might be sitting there scratching their heads at my calculations! I fly in on the 6th and doing a few other areas first! :-)

13. Re: 69 Days 5 hrs but still not counting honest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 February 2009, 12:01
Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
1,724 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: 69 Days 5 hrs but still not counting honest

No I don't.. I am usually working over Xmas/New Years so they are just another work day for me... My holidays overseas are like my Xmas's!! Yep I am an idiot.. an excited idiot though!

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
640 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: 69 Days 5 hrs but still not counting honest

I'm not an idiot as I don't count the days, I get a website to do it for me (http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html)

Ireland
Level Contributor
2,529 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: 69 Days 5 hrs but still not counting honest

Yeah Revolver, I have Google Desktop with a ticker counting down for me on my desktop.

It was really annoying when it said 69 days but now it says 31 days. Im going to Australia first so in fact I wont get to Phuket for 41 days.

Mount Gambier...
Level Contributor
1,724 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: 69 Days 5 hrs but still not counting honest

I have the timer too on my travelblog homepage doing the countdown!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,455 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: 69 Days 5 hrs but still not counting honest

G'day Reet,

We are there 8th May till 22nd then 3 days in Kuala Lumpur on the way home.

Cheers

Lozza

19. Re: 69 Days 5 hrs but still not counting honest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2009, 05:33