We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mom Tri's Villa Royale Pool suite

Level Contributor
54 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Mom Tri's Villa Royale Pool suite

Anyone have pictures or reviews of the pool suite in Mom Tri's villa Royale? Wanted to go to Sala phuket but the pool in MTVR looks nicer.

Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mom Tri's Villa Royale Pool suite

Hi Sherna123

Thank you for considering Mom Tri's Villa Royale.

Please send me your email address and I would be happy to send you photos of our Pool Suite and answer any questions as I am the PR manager there.

Also regarding a decisions between Sala Phuket or Mom Tri's Villa Royale

location is a big consideration as Villa Royale is in the south and Sala Phuket more north..

As for Mom Tri's Villa Royale it is walking distance to shops, restaurants, etc...

I have never been to Sala Phuket so am not sure what the area is like... I am sure some TA members will be able to tell you more..

Have a great holiday ...

2. Re: Mom Tri's Villa Royale Pool suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 05:29