We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Mittagong, Australia
Level Contributor
75 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Seeking Feedback on Dewa Villas Nai Yang Beach

We are hoping to travel to Phuket in Sept (plans have been postponed once already this year) and have almost settled on the accommodation. Before we make that final decision, I've read the reviews of the property here and all are very positive. If you've stayed at this property, particularly in the villas, please help us to be sure this is the right property for us. We'd like to know:

1. How private are the plunge pools - can people in the apartments see into the villa pools?

2. How spacious are the villas? Do they have any kitchen facilities?

3. Are the villas suitable for a 7 night stay? Do they offer enough storage for clothes/shopping and do they have in-room safety deposit boxes?

4. How is the food service, particularly room service?

5. Would you stay again and why or why not?

If you're also considering this property, please contribute as we'd like as many people's input as possible. Thanks so much in advance!

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
492 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Seeking Feedback on Dewa Villas Nai Yang Beach

Dewa has only been open a very short while - so I suspect the number of responses you get will be limited.

I've walked through the property and the villas seem far enough away from the apartments that privacy in your pool will not be a problem - but I can't really address your other questions.

Mittagong, Australia
Level Contributor
75 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seeking Feedback on Dewa Villas Nai Yang Beach

Thanks KingFisher, I realise it's a new property. :)

There aren't many reviews but not all travellers will submit a review here so the forums are an appropriate place to ask questions of fellow travellers. I'm sure a number of members would have already stayed at the property...this forum is a busy place so I'll keep bumping it up.

Thanks again. :)

3. Re: Seeking Feedback on Dewa Villas Nai Yang Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2009, 07:23